Gods, I need distraction from my life.--Pick up to 15 OTPs.
--Describe them in less than 15 words.
--Have your flist guess the OTP.
1. He calls him 'Sir' and means 'I love you'.
(Lucifer Box, Lucifer/Charlie, by esoteric_vae
2. Sparks flying, body writhing. She smiles; his eyes are cool.
3. The love story of a lifetime; wine and wings, faith and fear.
(The Vintner's Luck, Sobran/Xas, by the_grynne
4. Epic: the sun meets the darkest night; in violence, in blood, in love.
(The Authority, Apollo/the Midnighter, by yoritomo_reiko
5. A love that never has to die: unrequited.
(Queer As Folk, Vince/Stuart, by esoteric_vae
6. Flexible loyalties; unflexible love. She sneers; he laughs.
(Alias, Sark/Sydney, by the_grynne
7. He shows her the path, and she runs. Away, she thinks, but forward, in truth.
(Battlestar Galactica, Kara/Leoben, by the_grynne
8. Some things run beyond her programming. Even he cannot reach that.
(Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Cameron/John, by the_grynne
9. Wordsmiths both, of great skill and greater fame yet; inky fingers, busy mouths.
(Shakespeare In Love, Kit/Will, by shadesofbrixton
10. He watches her, a monolith; she pulses with life, and fascinates.
11. A love that dares, behind bars and beyond all.
(Oz, Beecher/Keller, by the_grynne
12. A ballad of fallen angels. A scar from the past, an eye to the future.
13. Light feet in the night; cloak and dagger, friends and lovers.
(Nightrunners, Alec/Seregil, by shadesofbrixton
14. Teacher and pupil, wingless among the winged; always in love, never lovers.
(Warchild, Niko/Jos, by shadesofbrixton
15. One for words, one for actions. It doesn't mean what you think it means.
(A Knight's Tale, Geoff/Wat, by shadesofbrixton