1. OH MY GOD MY (USUALLY) BEAUTIFUL TWINS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR?!?
Also this is slightly spoilerish for OotP the movie. (Think Harry Potter 5, people.) But, seriously. You guys used to be so attractive! Damn.
2. This is a public service announcement. heikki_cheren
, you were right. Dr. Pepper is indeed better when it comes in a bottle. cerulean_blu
, thank you so much for having provided this latest fix. I enjoyed it until the very last drop. *checks the bottle* Yeah, really, it's as empty as it can be.
3. So I caught sight of Donnie Wahlberg on a banner for Runaway - had to try it out. What is it with ruining people's attraction by way of their hair these days? Not only Donnie (who still rocks my world as an actor, mind), but also Sandrine "needs to have DB Woodside's babies she's so pretty" Holt. Also, so not hooked.
4. VM premiere: HOT DOG! I love Keith. They mentioned Spamalot! (It was Spamalot, emma_daisy
. I blame Alan and my Monty Python love.) Oh, Logan, you still own me, and Piz needs to be bi because he and Logan, well, yeah. Also when did Wallace become sexy and I love Mac, and Dick, oh, you jerktastic jackass I love so hard. (Are they gonna go for Mac/Dick?)
5. Heroes premiere: can I please have more? Greg wasn't even in it and I loved it. Adrian! Adrian was great and I love his brother for the sole reason that, cute, but mostly, mostly I'm in love with Mohinder Suresh who absolutely needs to get down and dirty with someone. And Isaac. MmmmIsaac. I'm sorry I'm a sucker for... him. Not to be spoilerish. And Hiro is SuperGeek and yay! I also surprisingly like the cheerleader.
6. Studio 60 102: now that's what I'm talking about! I loved it so hard, and much more than the pilot, probably because I felt like Amanda Peet was less in it? Oh, Matt, oh, Danny, oh ALL OF YOU GUYS it was just so good and Sorkinesque and the best clock fic
is already getting written about it and of course it would be because the clock is Sorkinesque and BRILLIANT. *clings to Aaron* Missed this. Sarah Paulson rocks my world a little more each time I see her.
7. Grey's: Derek and Meredith can you go and die? Possibly on another show? Kthx. Bailey owns me. So do Cristina and Burke and also oh god Izzie. I love that they're not glossing over it. Addison marry me will you?
8. Nip/Tuck: I LOVE that they're daring to go down that road. I wonder how far they'll go. It's Nip/Tuck, you can never be sure of anything.
9. I can't really think of a 9 right now, but I like that number.
EDIT: REAL NUMBER NINE! LJ's still being a bitch with my comment notifications. Sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you.
EDIT: And we have a number TEN! Which is more than fitting. Who-related! Seen on kabukivice
's journal. Do you all remember
Jake, the oh so gay resistance fighter
whose accent I kept squeeing at
who was totally hot for Mickey, or so we all said? Well, he really was supposed to be. This is what Russel had to say about it: "I hate all these shows which have rubbish gay relationships, and I took another look at the script and realised it was cheap, soapy nonsense. I won't have cheap gay references."
I totally wish he'd left it in.